- We’ve already been removed from the catchment area of the local secondary school while the replacement is still nothing more than a pile of soil.
- Binfield is on the verge of losing our General Practice as they say they cannot afford to remain in the village.
- Warfield has 2,200 additional housing already well under construction with hundreds of new families moving to the area which as of next term has no real secondary school allocation.
- Every single village in the north is massively frustrated by the levels of traffic and congestion (some of this also exasperated by the recent controversial modifications to the A329M which has led thousands of motorists to take [permanent] alternative routes through the more rural parts of Woodley, Hurst, Binfield, Wokingham, Warfield etc.).
- All of this while we see millions spent on a new town that is massively late on delivery.
Adam kindly responded with a letter in which he reiterates the councils adopted development strategy and that it would be inappropriate for him to intervene though he feels ‘strongly’ about these matters.
His advice is to take up these concerns with our local councillors.
The phrase: “between a rock and a hard place” comes to mind.