This simple form could help you get back on your feet

More and more people are finding them selves in financial difficulty after becoming unemployed, they are unable to claim benefits and have little or no income, they may end up relying on loans or help from friends & family.

There is a way for the council to possibly help you by filling out a Nil Income Form or a Change in Income Statement which will be processed by the councils Benefits Service team, the DWP will be informed of your new situation and you may then receive extra help.

You can download the Bracknell Forest Council Change in Income and/or Capital Form by clicking the link below:

Once completed you need to return the form to:

Bracknell Forest Council
Benefits Service
PO Box 3781
Time Square, Market Street
RG12 1HJ

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *